As a therapist, your role encompasses more than the time you spend in person with your clients.
For many therapists, knowing how to document client sessions well remains a mystery and the idea of documenting well in a short amount of time seems impossible.
Join Liane Wood RP on Friday, January 27th, 2023 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm EST by Zoom for a Psychotherapy Session Notes Webinar for help with developing an effective, efficient method for enhancing the quality of your psychotherapy session notes in a timely manner for your practice, improving therapeutic outcomes with clients while also ensuring professional regulatory standards are met.
This webinar will cover both the CRPO practice standard 5.1 and CRPO’s clinical record checklist as they relate to session notes in clinical psychotherapy records and is geared towards Registered Psychotherapists, Registered Psychotherapist Qualifying individuals and Student Therapists.
For Liane Wood RP, psychotherapy is an encore career following over 25 years as a registered insurance broker and chartered insurance professional. Drawing on this past work experience, and from her own psychotherapy practice, Liane now helps other psychotherapists with adopting workflows and processes that support the success of their practices.
In this 2-hour webinar, Liane will help you:
• Understand what needs to be included in psychotherapy session notes
• Learn how to reduce the time spent writing psychotherapy session notes while creating a record of what needs to be captured from client sessions
• Come up with a workable strategy for completing psychotherapy session notes and staying caught up going forward
• Discover resources to assist with writing psychotherapy session notes
• Meet CRPO regulatory practice standards for clinical documentation
When: January 27th, 2023
Time: 1:00pm EST to 3:00pm EST
Investment: $100 + HST
Register Online Here
Or Register by Phone at 613-707-3011