Psychotherapy Treatment Planning
Thank you for coming to register for the Psychotherapy Treatment Planning for CRPO & RP Qualifying webinar.
As mentioned, in this webinar will help you:
- Understand the integral parts of a treatment plan
- Learn how to put an effective treatment plan together for any client presentation
- Come up with a workable strategy for ensuring all of your client files have completed treatment plans going forward
- Discover resources to assist with treatment planning
- Meet regulatory practice standards for clinical documentation
Furthermore, both CRPO practice standard 5.1 and CRPO’s clinical record checklist reference treatment plan or plan for therapy as being a required part of psychotherapist’s clinical records. Additionally, many insurance companies and government funded programs (such as NIHB, VQRP and more) require treatment plans to be a part of the therapy records.
Please fill in the registration form below and make your payment of $113.00 (which includes HST) by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can make your payment via credit card by clicking here.
Once payment is received you will receive an email receipt and your required webinar information to attend the webinar event.